Duration: 3 days
Are you new to a leadership or supervisory role? Learn effective leadership approaches to help you in the growth and performance of your team and organization through this highly interactive program.
This useful program offers practical supervisory concepts and techniques to help you improve your team’s overall commitment and performance.
Along with increased collaboration and greater organizational effectiveness, this important course can also help you boost the quality of your team’s work and projects, motivate your team and create positive relationships, improve team communications and dynamics, and enhance organizational knowledge sharing and learning.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize different styles and behaviors.
- Analyze the four core leadership styles.
- Recognize your interpersonal strengths and areas for development.
- Use effective communication skills.
- Explain the change process.
- Apply strategies to manage team conflict.
- Manage effective team meetings.
- Apply effective problem-solving skills.
- Analyse various decision-making styles.
- Explain the impact of fair process on employee engagement and commitment.
- Set SMART goals.
- Develop results-oriented action plans.
- Apply Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Define outcome measurement strategies.
Who Should Attend
New leaders, and experienced supervisors interested in refreshing their leadership skills.