Duration: 3 days
Learn the fundamentals of project management to complete your organization’s projects faster, cheaper and more effectively.
By gaining superior project management abilities and knowledge, you will improve everything from cost control and resource utilization to value, profitability and more. Statistics show that some 70% of all projects are unsuccessful; this important program provides you with the necessary tools to ensure your organization’s project success rate.
Based on best practices established by the Project Management Institute (PMI), Proactive Project Management provides the critical information and skills you need to complete projects – on time and on budget.
Proactive Project Management offers proven tips, tools and techniques that can be applied to actual situations – and it is vital to helping you manage any project.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse project stakeholders.
- Develop a project charter.
- Define project deliverables and work.
- Estimate resource requirements.
- Identify the critical path of a project.
- Create a realistic project schedule/timeline.
- Develop a comprehensive project budget.
- Plan for project risk.
- Communicate all project information.
- Measure project performance.
- Control project activities and resources.
- Close a completed project.
Who Should Attend
Project managers, team managers/leaders, and project team members.