Would you like to standardize your projects? Are you managing each project differently? Would you like to learn some practical tools to help you be more efficient? This course is designed to help you learn practical project management techniques to be able to repeat your successes and keep your projects on track.
This course will provide you with an overview of the most useful project management processes and tools based on standard practices of the project management profession. You will learn to adapt different methods to meet your specific and unique needs.
Project Management Overview provides the right tools and techniques in a very practical and interactive format to help you use them on your current projects.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a project charter.
- Define project deliverables and work.
- Estimate resource requirements.
- Create a realistic project schedule/timeline.
- Develop a comprehensive project budget.
- Plan for project risk.
- Control project activities and resources.
- Close a completed project.
Who Should Attend
Project managers, team managers/leaders, and project team members.