Are you starting to work on projects more often? Would you like to know more about project processes? Would you like to learn the basics of project management? Learn the basic terminology, approaches and processes of project management to communicate more effectively and manage your organization’s projects efficiently.
Through this course, you will be introduced to several key concepts of project management at a fundamental level – such as defining project requirements, project selection, setting objectives, scope definition, work breakdown, resource management, cost and schedule planning and control, risk management, project tracking and recovery, and reporting.
Project Management Fundamentals is critical for learning how good project management practices and a systematic approach can help you deliver quality solutions – on time, within budget and while realizing your objectives.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of project management.
- Define project requirements.
- Analyse project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives.
- Explain the purpose of a project charter.
- Identify project plan components.
- Apply project risk management.
- Use project change management.
- Review project reports.
- Close projects and accept project results.
Who Should Attend
Project managers, team managers/leaders, and project team members.