Duration: 1 day
Are you taking on a leadership role in your organization? Are you new to a supervisory position?
This one-day introductory course provides you with a fundamental overview of the key knowledge and skills that are necessary to help you thrive as a new leader.
Along with increased collaboration and greater organizational effectiveness, this important course can also help you:
- Boost the quality of your team’s work and projects.
- Motivate your team and create positive relationships.
- Improve team communications and dynamics.
- Enhance organizational knowledge sharing and learning.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of building relationships.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Use effective communication techniques.
- Identify strategies to shift groups into teams.
- Explain strategies to motivate your team.
- Inspire commitment from team members.
- Eliminate habits that cause negative stress and outcomes.
Who Should Attend
New and aspiring leaders.