Duration: 2 days
Would you like to become a better instructor? Are you uncomfortable with presenting? Would you like to learn to create more engaging lessons? This course is designed to help you learn practical instructing and presenting skills to help you be more effective in the classroom.
This course will provide you with the basic instructional techniques required to create a positive learning environment. You will learn various methods to improve active participation, establish relationships with learners, build learner confidence, motivate learners, and effectively manage disruptive participants. You will also learn how to adapt your teaching style to different situations.
Instructing Active Training provides proven tools and techniques in a very practical and interactive format to help you use them right away.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Present information and skill lessons.
- Use training aids to enhance learning for various learning styles.
- Apply active learning strategies to engage learners.
- Select and develop activities.
- Facilitate learning activities with participants.
- Adapt training approach to handle challenging situations.
- Use effective questioning techniques.
Who Should Attend
All employees with training responsibilities or presentation duties.