Duration: 5 days
Interested in improving your leadership abilities? Want to boost your confidence as a manager?
The practical and interactive Front Line Leadership course can help you gain the critical knowledge and skills you need to increase your confidence and competence as a leader.
Along with improving collaboration and teamwork, this course will help you efficiently align your team’s performance with your organizational goals. Other key benefits of this program include: increased organizational knowledge sharing and learning, enhanced organizational effectiveness, improved customer service, reduced costs and greater quality of work.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize current leadership theories
- Analyse your approach to leadership.
- Identify key strategies for effectively engaging employees.
- Evaluate situations and use appropriate leadership models and techniques.
- Recognize the interpersonal behaviours and competencies of effective leaders.
- Identify your personal communication style.
- Apply effective communication concepts.
- Identify the characteristics of an effective team.
- Explain how to transform groups into teams.
- Distinguish how leaders navigate teams through difficult situations.
- Develop strategies to prevent and manage conflict.
- Define the change process and roles.
- Apply group problem-solving and decision-making processes to work-related challenges.
- Establish meaningful goals, objectives and strategies.
- Write an action plan to achieve goals.
- Empower employees
- Delegate tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Plan and manage effective team meetings.
- Apply Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Apply the four-step coaching model.
- Use effective feedback to improve performance.
- Recall practical guidelines for motivating a diverse workforce.
- Explain the role of workplace culture in recruitment and retention.
- Develop a personal action plan for continual learning and leadership development.
Who Should Attend
Team leaders who are new to the supervisory role, and experienced supervisors interested in refreshing their leadership skills.